Microsoft provides principles, patterns, and practices for designing application architectures on the .NET platform. It’s a principle-based approach. The overall guide to accomplish the following :
- • To help you design more effective architectures on the .NET platform.
• To help you choose the right technologies
• To help you make more effective choices for key engineering decisions.
• To help you map appropriate strategies and patterns.
• To help you map relevant patterns & practices solution assets.
This guide is useful to anyone that cares about application design and architecture. The primary audience for this guide is solution architects and development leads but any technologist who wants to understand good application design on the .NET platform can get value by reading it.
To download visit patterns & practices Application Architecture Guide 2.0 - Beta 1