Boost your organisation's productivity with microsoft office and share point 2013 from Mohamed Faizal
Boost your Organisation's Productivity with Microsoft Office and SharePoint 2013
The business productivity starts when employees collaborate with each other most efficiently. In the context of fast-changing innovation economy, information workers should be empowered with tools to communicate critical business information with rich documents, presentations and Excel spreadsheets in real-time with colleagues/business partners. In this session, the speaker will explain how your organisation can help to unlock the potential of your employees and maximise your business productivity using Microsoft Office with SharePoint 2013.
This session will cover the demonstrations in the following areas:
- Connect Microsoft Office to SharePoint (effective ways to save files, check in/out and versioning)
- Real time collaboration with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio with office online (co-authoring)
- Share and sync your notes with colleagues (OneNote)
- Syncing Documents to Offline Devices (OneDrive Pro)
- Resources management: room booking, equipment’s booking with SharePoint calendar
- Quick way sync and Export a SharePoint list to Excel
- Quick way to create a list with validation.