3-Month Free Trial
We offer a free trial for 3 months for any new customer. Each month, the free trial will allow you to use
- Compute: 750 hours of a Small Compute Instance* (can run one small instance full-time or other sizes at their equivalent ratios)
- Storage: 20GB with 50k Storage transactions
- Data Transfers: 20GB outbound / Unlimited inbound data transfer
- Relational Database: 1GB Web Edition SQL Azure database
- Access Control: 100k transactions
- Service Bus: Free through March 31, 2012
- AppFabric Caching: 128MB cache
We require a credit card or debit card for identification, but you are capped by default at the free level to ensure you will never be charged. Here is how it works:
For all new subscriptions, we set a $0 (USD) Spending Limit on your subscription so you don’t accidently exceed the monthly benefit shown above. If you use more in a month than the above amounts, you will exceed your $0 (USD) Spending Limit and your service will be disabled for that month. Your service will be re-enabled at the start of your next billing period and, while your storage accounts and databases are retained with no loss of data, you will need to redeploy your hosted service(s). If you choose to turn off your Spending Limit, any overage, i.e., monthly usage in excess of the above amounts, will be charged at the Pay-As-You-Go rates.
After the first 3 months, if you wish to continue using your subscription, simply turn off your Spending Limit and your subscription automatically converts to a Pay-As-You-Go subscription. Otherwise, your subscription will expire after 3 months.