Today i received request from customer to add Hit counter on SharePoint site homepage.
Let's go through how to insert "Hit Counter"
1. SharePoint Designer Open Site and Page that you need insert "Hit Counter"
2. Open Page in Edit Mode and place the cursor where you want to insert the hit counter.
3. Go to Insert - Web Component
4. Select Hit counter and System display different types styles that readily available.
5. Click on Finish, system will open the below Hit Counter Properties window
6. To start the counter on given number Select Reset counter to option and give number to star.
7. Once you click OK, The counter will be inserted to your page.
8. Preview on Web browser and start refresh your page the counter will increase count.
after did the step above, but unable to see the hit counter on my moss sites...any idea i can check?
It will appear correctly as long as you follow the step, Please verify your step and let me know. By the way make sure that you Check In modified page.
how I can insert Come Across and NeoEarth to my blog on blogspot.com same like yours ?
MOSS SP2 will cause the hit counter no longer valid :).
hit counter available at Gostats.com is very comprehensive and provide minute to minute updates of page views, unique views and loads of other options to choose from,
Hit counter available at Gostats.com is very comprehensive and provide minute to minute updates of page views, unique views and loads of other options to choose from,
I recommend website analytics from Gostats.com to track my website visitors. Let me know what other best sites or tools you guys use ?
If you want to find accurate website analytics go to Gostats.com
Post a Comment