We do not use the “quadrant” terminology as Microsoft is phasing that out of their recommendations. We use a numeric complexity ranking instead.Interesting to see how they are going do this. Lets wait for the product release.
By the way the reply also indicated following key feature of Application Analyzer tool.
Our product has a lot of functionality for determining application complexity. We do way beyond what Microsoft Application Transporter does. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Scanning all design elements
• Scanning data complexity
• Recognizing well known application types that migrate easily to standard SharePoint targets
• Comparing applications to the original templates to see what was modified
• Allowing users to configure complexity assignment rules
• Customizable views, reports and exports
Thanks for Keith Ridings, Who clarify and my query. Keith is Product Manager - Messaging Migration from Quest Software.
Post a Comment