The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit (WAPTK) includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform.
The August 2011 update of the WAPTK includes the following updates:
- Labs and Demos
- All the labs and demos have been updated to leverage the new Window Azure Tools 1.4.
- Updated SSMS dependency of affected labs to SSMS SP1.
- Windows Azure Deployment
- Building ASP.NET Applications with Windows Azure
- Changed the way the membership password was encrypted to fix minor bug when deployed to azure.
- Exploring Windows Azure Storage
- Updated the code to support deleting snapshots.
- Windows Azure CDN
- Applied fix to a minor bug in the Overview section.
To Download : Windows Azure Platform Training Kit – August 2011
For more information, please see Microsoft Technical Evangelist Wade Wegner’s post Updates to the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit.