This is is the conference to learn about SharePoint 2010 with expert local and international speakers presenting on topics that will help you understand and succeed with your SharePoint implementations and add real value to your organisation and businesses.
In addition to the session content you'll have ample opportunities to network with your peers in the community and technical and industry experts including local and international Microsoft Most Valued Professionals and Southeast Asia's top Certified Partners.
Don’t miss out on Southeast Asia's biggest SharePoint event of the year!
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore, October 26 and 27 2010.
Group Registrations for 5 or more participants are available and will receive a 20% discount. Please note the person arranging the Group Booking (Group Leader) is responsible for all credit card fees and agenda updates for all people registered in the group. Group members cannot individually update their agendas.
Early Bird Registrations of $SGD300.00 will apply to the first 275 delegates who register.
Regular Registration fee is $SGD400.00.
Additional Training Opportunities - be sure to check out the Pre and Post conference training courses - see GTTP
Audience and Products
The SharePoint Conference is intended for a wide audience and has content to cover roles such as:
- Business Roles like End Users, Business Champions, Power Users and Business Managers
- Information Architects, Record and Information Managers IT Managers, CIO and Decision Makers
- Technical Roles including Developers, IT Pro, Systems Administration and DBA's Microsoft
Technologies covered during the conference include:
- WSS 3.0 (Windows SharePoint Services)
- MOSS 2007 (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server)
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2010
- Integration with other Office 2007 and 2010 including InfoPath, Excel, Access and Visio
- Integration with 3rd Party products enhancing SharePoint functionality
Connect with SEA SPC
Twitter: #SPCSEA @spcsea
Web site: http://www.sharepointconference.asia/